Positions at SUPERFLEX
SUPERFLEX seeks Lead Architect (Paternity Cover)
The position is for the period of September 1, 2023 till October 31, 2024. SUPERFLEX is an artist studio based in Copenhagen. The studio’s art practice is focused on the ocean and public space. We are a diverse group of 15 employees working on projects all over the world. The work atmosphere is casual and the working language is English.
- Team leader
- Managing interns and staff
- Project management and coordination of studio’s processes
- Communication with clients
- Communication with partners and collaborators
- Concept design and development
- Production of visual material for internal and external use
- Production of 3D models for internal and external use
- Production of technical drawings for production of artworks and installation
- Budgeting for processes and productions
- Development of in-house prototypes
- Quality control of production of artworks and prototypes
- Research into topics
- Research on materials
- Masters degree in Architecture or Design
- Minimum 4 years in relevant fields
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must, fluency in Danish is an asset.
- Software proficiency: Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); Office package (Word, Excel); 3D modelling (Rhino, SketchUp); Rendering (Vray, Keyshot); experience with Parametric design (Grasshopper) is an asset.
- Skills: leadership, project management and coordination, managing staff, interest in traditional and innovative materials, passion and interest in the ocean is an asset.
SUPERFLEX is a small/mid-size company and the job as Lead Architect therefore requires flexibility and the willingness to wear multiple hats. It is essential that the candidate for Lead Architect has extensive experience within the field as they will be working largely independently in this field on a day-to-day basis.
The job is 37 hours/week. Salary upon qualifications. All applications should include a CV, a cover letter (max. 500 words), and a portfolio of representative work. Applications should be sent to: email@example.com. For questions about the position, please contact Head of Design and Development, Zeno Riz à Porta (firstname.lastname@example.org). The application deadline is Sunday, June 18, 2023 at midnight.
Those selected for the first round of interviews will be asked to complete a task. The first round of interviews will take place between June 16 and 30. The second round of interviews will take place on July 11. The selected candidate will be notified on July 13.
Press requests: email@example.com
Jongno-gu Seoul 03053
Tel: + 82 2 735 8449
Fax: + 82 2 733 4879
Tel: +45 3254 4562
Fax:+45 3254 4526
Tel.: +52 55 5207 1080
Tel.: +52 55 5511 1179
Tel: +41 61 3221000
Fax: +41 61 3220909
6150 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90048
Tel: (323) 938-5822
Fax: (323) 938-6106